Principal Skanson is one of four finalists for the Minnesota 2019 NAESP National Distinguished Principal Award! Congratulations!
4th grade students in Mr. Spanier’s class created a cardboard arcade with teams of three. It was a great process of collaboration and perseverance. Check out their final work!
Cold Spring Elementary will be opening a 3rd Option for students on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 7:45-8:15. The third option will be the #CSESTRONG READING ROOM. This will be in the media center and will provide 4 optional stations for kids.
- Listen to Reading (Picture Books) at the stage. (ROCORI Staff)
- Listen to Students Reading (Picture Books) at tables
- Listen to Reading (Chapter Book) Adult Volunteers.
- Listen to Reading ( Picture Books) Adult Volunteers.
- Students are expected to come with coat and backpacks off the bus or from breakfast.
- Once students have joined the room or station, they need to remain in that spot.
- Students are expected to be listeners, and not interrupt.
- Students will be dismissed at 8:15.
Listening to others read is a great way to build vocabulary and background knowledge. Students should have been read a minimum of 500 books by the time they start Kindergarten.
Questions? Call the CSE office.