Curriculum and Instruction
There are no events to display
The CI committee is charged with managing all of the curriculum and instruction adoptions and purchases for our district. The committee is populated through representation of grade levels and departments to make sure each area of our district is represented.
- Curriculum Cycle review/refresh cycle requests
- Understanding by Design Units (UbD)
- Standard Based progress monitoring
- 21st century skills
To ensure a cohesive, aligned curriculum in all subject areas that is research based, data driven, and executed with fidelity.
To give teacher voice to curriculum decisions and instruction decisions.
To provide instructional support in all curriculum areas.
- Establish and execute a curriculum review cycle
- Focus on all learners, with emphasis on early learners
- Provide opportunities for curriculum refresh to respond to gaps and dynamic instructional needs to close the achievement gap.
- Evaluate and make research-based decisions about instructional approaches and provide recommendations for training, empowering all students and staff to achieve their greatest potential.
- Provide students of all identities equitable access to resources in developing life, college, and career readiness skills to prepare citizens with a global perspectives