As we prepare for each upcoming school year, the ROCORI District Office works to update your student’s record for bus routing purposes. Please read the information below and follow the directions. Your assistance is vital in getting correct student data to the bus contractors for routing purposes.
Each year, we ask that you submit your information to us through the ROCORI Transportation Services Form.
- It is very helpful for efficiency purposes if we know your student(s) is not planning to use the transportation system, so we ask all families to complete the Transportation Services Card. If you do not have a computer available, please call the district office at 685-4901 to receive a copy in the mail.
- You may decline transportation now and if your situation changes at any time during the school year, you may call the bus contractor to have your student placed back on a bus route.
- Route changes usually take 3-5 business days before taking effect.
As we establish bus routes and schedules, please be aware of the following expectations:
- We will transport all students, kindergarten through twelfth grade, during a single run of bus routes.
- Pickup is set up at one location and drop off at one location. The pickup and drop off locations can be different from each other but must be consistent locations every day.
- If your child will be attending daycare or an alternate location other than home, we are asking you to fill out the daycare/alternate information form. If you do not use a daycare provider, your student’s transportation will be set up as normal, to and from the bus stop nearest your home.
- All daycare/alternate location information that has previously been on file will be removed from your student’s record. To keep our routing system accurate, this information is removed every year and you must submit an updated form each year.
- Families with split households need to contact the bus contractor for special arrangements.
If your student has any health concerns you wish to share with your bus driver, we ask that you please complete the School Bus Emergency Health Information Card.