Showing Sensitivity to Others
1. Express interest and concern for others, especially when they are having troubles.
2. Recognize that disabled people deserve the same respect as anyone else.
3. Apologize or make amends for hurting someone's feelings or causing harm.
4. Recognize that people of different races, religions, and backgrounds deserve to be treated the same way as you would expect to be treated.
1. Why is it important to show sensitivity to others in the real world?
2. What have you heard in the news about people showing sensitivity to others?
3. Think of a historical event that would have been different if people had shown sensitivity to others - discuss this.