1. Identify a situation that requires you to appropriately model behavior for younger peers or siblings.
2. Engage in positive interactions with adults or peers. Initiate only appropriate conversation topics.
3. Refrain from inappropriate language, sexual behavior, delinquency, bullying, etc.
4. Correct peer behavior in a positive, constructive manner.
5. Remember that inappropriate role-modeling can negatively affect younger children.
WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL?
Discuss who you consider your role model, and what qualities make that person an appropriate role model!