Getting the Teacher's Attention
1. Analyze the social situation
(classroom during instruction, walking down hallway, morning time in Arrow Zone, classroom work time)
2. Either raise your hand OR address the teacher appropriately
3. Wait to be called on or addressed
4. Speak with a calm and clear voice
1. How should you react if the teacher does not address you right away?
2. When would be an appropriate time to not follow these steps?
1. As a class, have students role-play how to Get the Teacher's Attention during specific situations. Give them feedback in those situations.