1. Look at the person.
2. Use a calm voice.
3. Say clearly that you do not want to participate.
4. Suggest something else to do.
5. If necessary, continue to say "no."
6. Leave the situation.
Watch the Video Below
There is no volume on this video, so watch the people carefully. Where is peer pressure exhibited by the boys? How can you tell?
1. Is peer pressure always negative? Do you ever have positive peer pressure in your life?
2. What are the biggest pressures you have at this point in your life from your peers?
3. At what age does peer pressure stop being an issue?
Did You Know?