Doing Quality Work
1. Find out the exact expectations or instructions for tasks.
2. Assemble the necessary tools or materials.
3. Carefully begin working. Focus your attention on the task.
4. Continue working until the task is completed or criteria are met.
5. Examine the results of your work to make sure it was done correctly.
6. Correct any deficiencies, if necessary. Perhaps, check back with the person who assigned the task.
1. How does doing quality work filter into other aspects of life? Where else might you need to do quality work?
2. What is the definition of quality? Who's standards should the work be judged by?