1. Follow ROCORI Middle School dress code and school rules
Helpful Hint: If you wouldn't wear it to school, don't wear it to a dance (unless it is in-line with the dance theme)
2. Dance Appropriately
Helpful Hint: It will be less awkward for both you and the teacher when they tell you to stop.
3. Use Appropriate Inside Voice
Reason: It is respectful to others trying to enjoy the area
4. Stay Within the Designated Areas
(Especially when eating or drinking)
Reason: You will be asked to leave if you are not staying in the designated area. This is supposed to be a fun time for all.
1. How does following these rules help make ROCORI Dances better?
2. What are the appropriate ways to find out if you can or cannot do certain things at ROCORI Dances?