1. Listen to and follow the bus drivers instructions
2. Remain seated the entire bus ride.
3. Use a quiet talking voice
4. Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
5. Place garbage in garbage cans
6. Follow all laws and regulations of the bus.
7. Follow instructions of adults on the bus.
A bus is a moving vehicle with a driver who needs to stay focused.
Part of respecting those around you because the space is limited.
Have you ever been on a bus where students where not following the guidelines? What was the experience like?