ROCORI High School has over 22 college level courses taught within the building by certified instructors. Students, now beginning in their sophomore year, may be eligible to begin taking college courses within their normal schedule at ROCORI. These courses are free for students, and allow students official college credits to be transferred when they graduate.
- This year’s class had a 82% participation rate in the ACT.
- 7% of those students scored 30 or higher
- Class average ACT Score was 22.6
- State Average: 21.1
- National Average: 20.8
August 21, 2018
- Grades 11 & 12 from 12 PM – 3 PM
- Grades 7, 8 & 10 from 3 PM – 7 PM
August 29, 2018
- Grades 6 & 9 and any new students 4 PM – 8 PM
To participate in athletic and fine arts programs at ROCORI you must fill out the 2018-2019 MSHSL Eligibility forms. Please bring forms to the Activities Office.
Please be reminded that a physical is required every three years.
Now is a great time to get your open enrollment forms filled out and be a member of ROCORI.