Required for Workplace Injuries
Nurses will assist with:
- Providing general guidance after you sustain an injury.
- Finding a medical facility near your jobsite and/or home
- Obtaining records
- Obtaining a work slip for your supervisor
- Assessing your care for medical appropriateness
- Scheduling follow-up appointments
- Helping you find specialist care, when a referral is warranted
- Answering questions, or directing you to the appropriate resource for your condition.
Access the Further website for forms and resources in regards to your VEBA, HSA, Medical Flex, or Dependent Care accounts.
The printable reimbursement forms are found on the Teacher Share drive in the Employee Forms Folder (G:\Employee Forms).
Access the PEIP website to view resources in regards to your health insurance.
Any staff member making purchases on behalf of ROCORI School District should be following all purchasing procedures.
Resources and contact information regarding continuing education and teaching license renewal.
Safety Training Portal.
How to guides for Airserver, SMART Notebook, VMWare and more.
For help with an IT issue you are experiencing,please submit a help desk ticket.
If you have interpreting needs for your students or parents please fill out the Interpreting Work Order Form.
If you are experiencing frequent dropped wireless connections, or have below average performance in specific locations, please fill out ROCORI Wireless Coverage Form. Your feedback will help us improve the performance of our wireless network.
If you are issued an iPad, Laptop, or other device, you must fill out of the form linked below. If you are looking to take a device temporarily out of the district for any reason, you must fill out the form below as well.
Fill out each field, then send it to your building Principal. After being reviewed by your building Principal, it will be passed onto the Technology Director for final review.