Community ROCORI Proud
Are you are interested in nominating a Community Member for a ROCORI Proud Award? Here is your opportunity!
The following items are criteria for the award consideration:
- Contributions that have aided in the progress and attainment of ROCORl's mission, vision, and strategic direction
- Contributions that have helped ROCORI to create and grow positive relationships between schools, families, and communities while addressing the varied needs of our student populations
- Contributions that have promoted ROCORl's academics, arts or athletics
- Contributions that have impacted the economic sustainability of ROCORI and its programs
- Contributions that have significantly impacted student achievement
- All nominations are due by February 28th.
- All nominations will go to the Community ROCORI Proud Committee for review, and recipients recognized on an annual basis.
- ROCORI Proud Committee will review meet in March and review nominations.
- Community ROCORI Proud Award Winners will be recognized at a ROCORI School Board meeting.