Community Education Advisory Council (CEAC)
The purpose of the ROCORI Community Education Advisory Council is to bring together balanced representation of all municipalities, communities, organizations and school district citizens into association so well-planned and directed Community Education programs will be offered. ROCORI Community Education programs include:
- ECFE, Early Childhood Family Education*
- Little Spartans Preschool*
- Childcare: Kid Care and Spartan SPOT
- Adult Basic Education: GED, skills classes, and ESL (English as a Second Language)
- Adult Enrichment & Recreation
- Youth Enrichment & Recreation
*These programs also have an Early Childhood Advisory Council. Please contact Early Childhood Coordinator, Erin Tronbak, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ROCORI Community Education seeks to partner with the ROCORI Senior Center, Cold Spring Area Historical Society, and any other community group or business to provide opportunities to all.
The Advisory Council members uphold the values of ROCORI Community Education: Relationships, Family, & Diversity.
The Community Education Advisory Council meets four times annually for one-hour.
- September 28, 2022 (4:30p - 5:30p)
- November 9, 2022 (4:30p - 5:30p)
- February 22, 2023 (4:30-5:30p)
- May 17, 2023 (4:30-5:30p)
Meetings are held at the District Education Facility, 527 Main Street, Cold Spring, MN 56320.