Director of Community Education
The Winter/Spring brochure is here! Registration begins January 2nd!
Due to instructor schedules we are NOT able to provide Spring swim lessons (instructors are involved in the spring musical, track, lacrosse, etc). We thank you for your patience as we work with our staff to create a summer schedule providing additional opportunities.
Summer swim lessons will start the Week of June 10th. Please watch for our Summer Community Education brochure in early May for schedule information.
Setting up your Account Profile
The ROCORI Community Education School District is transitioning to a new registration system for our Community Education programs. The directions below will walk you through the process for setting up your Account Profile. We encourage you to add all members of your household in anticipation of future registrations within the system.
Create your Account Profile
- Access the new site by browsing to: https://rocori.ce.eleyo.com
- Select "Sign In" (top, right corner) to begin creating your profile.
- Complete the Register a New Account Form by selecting "Create Account"
NOTE: An email will be sent from Eleyo with a link to verify your account. Use the "Verify Your Email Address" button on that email to verify your account.
Add Family Members and Emergency Contacts to your Account Profile
- If you are not already on the website, browse to https://rocori.ce.eleyo.com and login with your email address and password by selecting the Log In button "Sign In".
- Select your name in the top, right corner of the screen and select Your Account / Relationships.
- Use the "Add" button to add all family members in order to facilitate upcoming registrations in the system. When adding a grade for a Pre-K student, select Kindergarten and the year the child is expected to enter Kindergarten.
- Select the "Create Person" button.
- After you have finished setting up your family, select Explore All Programs.
- From the drop-down menu, you will be able to View Your Dashboard and enroll in programs or courses once registrations have opened.
You have completed the Account Profile set-up process and are ready for future online registrations!
We are very excited to utilize the new Eleyo system. Please keep an eye out for upcoming communications from us as we continue rolling out features of the system.