Director of Community Education
The Summer brochure is here! Registration begins May 3rd!
Setting up your Account Profile
The ROCORI Community Education School District is transitioning to a new registration system for our Community Education programs. The directions below will walk you through the process for setting up your Account Profile. We encourage you to add all members of your household in anticipation of future registrations within the system.
Create your Account Profile
- Access the new site by browsing to: https://rocori.ce.eleyo.com
- Select "Sign In" (top, right corner) to begin creating your profile.
- Complete the Register a New Account Form by selecting "Create Account"
NOTE: An email will be sent from Eleyo with a link to verify your account. Use the "Verify Your Email Address" button on that email to verify your account.
Add Family Members and Emergency Contacts to your Account Profile
- If you are not already on the website, browse to https://rocori.ce.eleyo.com and login with your email address and password by selecting the Log In button "Sign In".
- Select your name in the top, right corner of the screen and select Your Account / Relationships.
- Use the "Add" button to add all family members in order to facilitate upcoming registrations in the system. When adding a grade for a Pre-K student, select Kindergarten and the year the child is expected to enter Kindergarten.
- Select the "Create Person" button.
- After you have finished setting up your family, select Explore All Programs.
- From the drop-down menu, you will be able to View Your Dashboard and enroll in programs or courses once registrations have opened.
You have completed the Account Profile set-up process and are ready for future online registrations!
We are very excited to utilize the new Eleyo system. Please keep an eye out for upcoming communications from us as we continue rolling out features of the system.