What is an e-Learning Day?
An e-Learning Day refers to a school day when students, instead of coming to school, stay safely at home and communicate with teachers online or continue their learning through prearranged learning assignments. On e-Learning Days, teachers will hold regular office hours in which they are available to provide learning support to students. A school district may use up to five e-Learning days a year.
About ROCORI e-Learning Days:
- Families will receive an email, text or call notifying if the inclement weather day will be an e-Learning Day, along with our typical announcements on inclement weather days by 6:00 am or the night before when possible.
- Teachers will communicate coursework or assignments for the students in the courses that would have met that day by 9:00 am either on the ROCORI website (Grades PK-5) or in Schoology (Grades 6-12).
- Teachers will be online and accessible from 9:00am - 3:00pm to provide support for student learning.
- Accommodations for students with special needs and for students that do not have access to certain technology will be made.
- Administrators and other licensed professionals will also be available via email and accessible during regular school hours.
Email addresses of staff can be found at this web link: https://www.rocori.k12.mn.us/information/staffdirectory