Director of Activities
To participate in athletic and fine arts programs at ROCORI you must fill out the 2019-2020 MSHSL Eligibility forms. Please bring forms to the Activities Office.
Please be reminded that a physical is required every three years.
ROCORI Athletics & Activities
Home of the Spartans!
ROCORI Activities Information:
Remaining Fall Activities Plan:
The ROCORI Football team will play Delano at SCSU on Friday, 11-8 at 7pm in AAAA state quarterfinals as the home team (black jerseys). The ROCORI Pepband will be playing the national anthem. If ROCORI wins, they will play on Friday, 11-15 at 4:30pm at US Bank Stadium against either Winona or Simley in state semifinals. If ROCORI would win that game, they would play in the championship game on Friday, 11-29 at 4pm at US Bank Stadium against a team TBD. Good luck Spartans!
Fans will meet on Red River Avenue and Highway 23 at 4pm on Friday, 11-8 to cheer on the buses as they leave at about 4:15pm. Everyone is welcome to participate.
Girls Swimming and Diving
The Girls Swimming and Diving team will complete in section 6A prelims on Thursday, 11-7 starting at 4pm and finals on Saturday, 11-9 at Alexandria starting at 11am for diving and finals at 3pm. Good luck Spartans!
If anyone moves on to state, there will be a school sendoff on Thursday, 11-14 at 7:55am in the RHS Commons. Everyone is welcome.
State Girls A Swimming and Diving is on Thursday, 11-14, Friday, 11-15 at the U of M and Saturday, 11-16 at the U of M all days starting at 12pm.
Early Signing Day
There will be a collegiate early signing day in the ROCORI Media Center on Wednesday, 11-13 at 3:10pm for Division I or 2 senior athletes who have committed for next year.
Jack Steil will be signing his letter of intent to attend the University of Nebraska for baseball and Carley Kremer will be signing her letter of intent to attend the University of Minnesota for CC and track. All family, friends and fans are invited to celebrate this event.
Winter activities will be starting soon. Here are some starting dates. Times may vary.
- Dance 10-21 at DEF Building
- Girls Hockey 10-28 at Paynesville Arena (multi-school coop)
- Girls Basketball 11-11 at RHS Gym
- Boys Hockey 11-11 at Richmond Arena (multi-school coop)
- Alpine Ski 11-11 at Powder Ridge (multi-school coop)
- Nordic Ski 11-11 at Tech HS or Riverside Park (coop with Tech)
- Boys Basketball 11-18 at RHS Gym
- Wrestling 11-18 at RHS Wrestling Room
- Boys Swimming and Diving 11-25 at RHS Pool (coop with Tech)
Winter Head Coaches:
- Dance-Lea Frank email@example.com
- Girls Hockey-Rand Roske firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Basketball-Val Fraley email@example.com
- Boys Hockey-Zach Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alpine Ski-Chris Longtin email@example.com
- Nordic Ski-Lance Beuning firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Basketball-Levi Peterson email@example.com
- Wrestling-Dustin Kramer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Swimming and Diving-Anthony Schwartz email@example.com
Don’t forget for each new season:
- Fill out ROCORI MSHSL Eligibility Packet (once per year)
- Have a physical on file (update every 3 years)
- Pay fees $170 or $500 for hockey
- Have this done before practice starts
- Check with AD office with questions
Parent Meeting Power Points:
ROCORI SCHOOL SONG
Fight you Spartans, as we cheer you on to victory.
We will stand beside you just to show our loyalty.
RAH! RAH! RAH!
Firm and strong, united are we,
To our colors true we shall be,
Hail to the Red and White
Hail to ROCORI High