With the latest versions of Smart Notebook, they have changed how the licensing mechanism works.
Because of the change, every so often you will get an error saying the license is not valid. It cannot be fix globally, the only fix is the following steps below if you get the error.
- The license screen will appear saying the license is expired.
- Click on the Enter License button.
- Click on the one product key in the list to select it, then click on the Manage Selected Product Key… button.
- Select Repair the product key to enable it again on this computer and click Next.
- Select Submit request automatically (recommended) and click Next.
- Click Ok when it says it finished.
- Then click Finish.