Dear Preschool Parents,
We are very excited for our 2017-2018 Early Childhood registration times on Thursday, March 9th from 4:00-7:00pm and Friday, March 10th from 9am-noon at the District Education Facility (DEF) in Cold Spring. Information below is included to make the registration process smoother for you.
For class options, stop in the DEF main office anytime between 7:30am-4:00pm.
Starting February 10th, current class options will be online at www.rocori.k12.mn.us by clicking on the Community Education tab. To view Little Spartans Preschool information, click on Little Spartans Preschool. To view Kid Care information, click on Kid Care.
· Please note that the $20 non-refundable registration fee is due at time of registration to hold your students place in the class. If you are also registering for Kid Care a second $20 registration fee is due. Check or cash are accepted.
· If possible, please complete registration forms prior to registration night and bring them with you. Download registration forms at www.rocori.k12.mn.us > Community Education > Little Spartans Preschool and/or Kid Care. No early registration available. Space is limited and filled on a first come, first served basis.
· Preschool scholarships are available based on financial need. To be eligible for scholarship, income verification is required and must accompany registration. Bring a copy of the front page of your 2016 1040 tax form. Please contact our office for more information.
· Our Early Childhood Professionals will be available to answer questions on registration night; however, our classrooms will not be available for viewing or childcare. Adults only please. We look forward to showing you our classrooms at our Open House prior to the 2017-2018 school year.
· Transportation by bus is an option but is not guaranteed. Please refer to the transportation registration forms online after February 10th for more information.
Questions? Call 320-685-8631.
Stephanie Hillman, Director of Community Education
Erin Tronbak, Early Childhood Coordinator
Becky Peart, Administrative Assistant