If you have never used the Outlook Client program before, you will need to go through the set up process. It is very simple.
- On your computer, go to the Start button > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- If it asks you to create a profile, give it a name. It can be anything, it would best to use your username. Click Ok.
- After it creates your profile, it will bring up the e-mail wizard. It should pre-populate your information (name and e-mail address). Click Next.
- It will look at the e-mail server to get your mailbox settings. It may alert you to restart Outlook, click Ok to clear the message. The process will finish and should display the results. Click Finish.
- After you click Finish, Outlook will open and be ready for you to use.