College Algebra: " With Modeling and Visualization"
3rd Edition: Gary K. Rockswold. Pearson Education INC. @2006
College Algebra is the stepping stone to higher mathematics. The better your foundation, the more success you will have in your Mathematical future! Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Determine and describe the domain and range of functions as sets.
- Solve applications by modeling with linear, quadratic, polynomial, logarithmic, and exponential functions.
- Analyze and graph linear, quadratic, polynomial, logarithmic, and exponential functions.
- Convert between geometric descriptions and standard quadratic forms of conic sections.
- Solve systems of equations by a variety of methods.